RECOVER THE UNSAVED WORD FILES IN WINDOWS 10
Microsoft office is an efficient software package that allows the users to make presentations and documents using some of the most advanced tools. The office.com/setup package is used often by corporate companies and private users to accomplish computing tasks. Sometimes users run into issues related to Microsoft word such as recovering the lost files. These issues can be resolved by following these steps.
RECOVERING THE FILES FROM THE TEMPORARY FILES
- You can start by opening this PC tab on your system and then opening the local disk C. After this, click on the Users tab and navigate to the owner panel. After that, click on the app data and then switch to the Local tab.
- You can continue by clicking on the Microsoft tab and click on the office tab to view the unsaved files. You can also open the application of word and then click on the tab of the file. Further which you can click on the tab of manage document.
- Click on the option of recover the unsaved documents from the menu of the dropdown. Choose the unsaved file and then click on the button of open. Choose the option of save as for storing at your preferred location.
RECOVERING THE FILES USING AUTO-RECOVERY
- Proceed with opening the application of word and then click on the File tab and open the options. After this, click on the save tab and then copy the path of auto recover file location and then paste it into the explorer.
- After this, you can navigate to the file explorer and then locate the document which was not saved, and then copy the file with .asd extension. Now you can go the application of word and then click on the File tab and then click on open.
- After that, you can click on the option that says recover unsaved documents. Now you can paste the file with .asd extension into the box of the file name that pops up. You can now open the file of the word and choose to recover it.
The issues related to recovering word file in www.office.com/setup can be resolved by implementing these steps.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office 365 or office.com/myaccount.