REPAIR AN MS OFFICE APPLICATION
Microsoft office is the go-to choice for several users across the globe. The office.com/setup has been used by millions for decades and has continued to improve over the course of years. There are some issues faced by the users as to how an office application can be repaired when it stops to work. To resolve this issue, you can read the guidelines mentioned below.
CHECKING IF THE OFFICE PROGRAM IS ACTIVATED
- Issues related to office malfunction occur when the program isn’t activated. Users experience sudden malfunctioning of the software, and the reason for this is often the trial period that has expired.
- You will require checking the program for its status. You can verify if the office program you are using is activated or not. For this, you can open any application of your choice and then navigate to the File menu and then click on the option of account.
- Further, you can look into the product information that appears in the right pane. Here you can successfully check if the product is activated or not. If it isn’t, you will need to go to the page of www.office.com/setup and then log in to your account of Microsoft and enter the activation code.
REPAIRING THE APPLICATION OF OFFICE
- You can go to the start tab and navigate to the control panel. Here you click on the options of programs and then open the panel of program and features. Further, you will require selecting a product that is causing issues. You can go through the list of products.
- When you locate the product, you can click on the application, and then you will see the option of change you can click on it to reveal two options that will appear on your screen named quick repair and online repair.
- You can click on the option named quick repair if this doesn’t sort the issues you can go for the option of online repair once the repair has completed you can reboot the machine to see if the problem has been resolved or not.
The issues related to www.office.com/setupapplications can be fixed easily by following these directions.