Microsoft office is a comprehensive task computing software package that enables the users to create attractive presentations and detailed reports which are second to none. You can use the office.com/setup program to prepare analytical reports and compute the tasks much faster. You can read about the methods for setting up an office program on your Mac.
GUIDE FOR INSTALLING THE OFFICE PROGRAM ON YOUR MAC OS
- You can start by navigating to the official page of www.office.comsetup and then log in to your account that I associated with Microsoft. In case you don’t have one, you can go ahead and create a new one.
- If you have an account with Microsoft, you can use the school account or the work account for logging in. Once you have logged in, you will be directed to the dashboard page, which will show the subscriptions you have made.
- You can click on them, and it will direct you to the page of installation. You can click on the tab named install office. After this step, you can choose the variant you want to install in your system and then click on the install tab once again.
- This will initiate the download of the product on your system. Once it completes, you can click on it to launch the installation procedure. This will take some time if you are prompted for admin permission; you can click on continue.
- You will need to make sure you are installing the office program using the credentials of an administrator. Else you won’t be able to install the program on your system. You will be asked to comply with the license agreements; for this, you can click on the continue tab.
- Once the installation has completed, you can click on the tab named close to finish the installation procedure. After this, you can launch the product, further which you will be asked to enter the product code for activation fo the program. You can enter the code and finish the activation of the program and continue to use it.
The installation of www.office.comsetup program on your Mac is made very easy with these comprehensive, detailed steps.