Office 365 ProPlus comprises of the applications that include OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Skype for business, and PowerPoint, to name a few. The package of office.com/setup 365 ProPlus is a full edition of the office program. It installs as a complete package and gets updated regularly. You can read about some of the new features in the pro plus edition of office 365.
LATEST FEATURES IN OFFICE PROPLUS 365
- The office 365 ProPlus installs all the programs associated with the office setup. It incorporates a different installation method, which is known as click to run. You can apply the software related updates using the method of security updates.
- The program comes auto-configured to install the updates from the web. It is also possible to configure the software for installing the updates from your network.
- There is a control option available to the users for deciding how frequently they want to update the software. It allows the users to access new features of the software whenever they become available.
- A user will be able to install the program in 5 different systems using just one license of office 365. Not only that, but they can also install on their tablets and phones. The ProPlus comes in the form of subscription, which, once canceled, will make your program go into the mode of reduced functionality.
- In the mode of decreased functionality, the users will be able to open the files for viewing but won’t be able to use the features of the software entirely. For using the ProPlus, the users do not require internet connectivity, but they must connect in about a month.
- This will allow them to check the status of their subscriptions; if this step is avoided, then the ProPlus edition can go into reduced functionality mode. Office 365 ProPlus provides cloud storage for users to store their files.
The ProPlus edition related to www.office.com/setup365 is one of the complete packages one can find for Microsoft office.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office 365 or office.com/myaccount.